Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sooner or Later...

Sooner or later I'll figure this stuff out! ;) I'm a newbie at this blogging stuff soooooo it might be a bit before I get it down :P Blogging and semi perfectionism problems don't really mesh too well if you know what I mean....although I'm soooo excited to start this journey!!!!!

So I was reading "My Utmost for His Highest" the updated edition by Oswald Chambers (a daily christian devotional) and as I just loved how he described Faith in the entry for Aug. 29th...he says,

    "When my strength runs dry and my vision is blinded, will I endure this trial of my faith victoriously or will I turn back in defeat?...Faith must be tested, because it can only become your intimate possession through conflict."  Then he adds, "What is challenging your faith right now?"....


~If you can believe, all things are possible to them that believe. Mark 9:23~


                                        ... Glasses on.....okay ready to do this (:


No comments:

Post a Comment